Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Adobe Illustrator Training - Class 7- Learn Gradients and create realistic Pencil



Adobe Illustrator Training - Class 7- Learn Gradients and create realistic Pencil


today's our 7th class of Illustrator. And today we will learn- Gradients! Definitely, I'll teach the colour panels too to make gradients easily. And, using gradients we will make... a pencil! Yes! (✏) So you can properly understand how to use gradients. So, let's start! (😄) First of all I make a rectangle, so I can show how to apply gradients, that what gradient is or what kind of object needed to apply on. So I'm gonna open the entire panel box.



  
And even if you reset your workspace, Reset essentials, close it and open this panel. You can see the Gradients is given by default. And here on the top the Color panel is provided. Get it? Currently my file is on CMYK, so CMYK colours are showing up here. But then, we shall see this in a while. Before that come to the Gradients panel One thing I'm doing, I pull the panel and keep outside, alongside, I place this Color panel here. Okay? And now we don't need these (panels) so I close them. Right on. [clearing throat] In Color panel you can see these colours, These are shown by default, what we'll do click on this flyout button, then click "Show Options". When you do so, these CMYK sliders will appear. As my file is on CMYK; how to understand it? Whenever you take a new file, then... it asks you here about the kind of colour mode you want. So by default it's CMYK, let it be so, no issues. What are CMYK & RGB? I'll soon keep a separate theory class definitely In which you'll get ample of knowledge about colours. It'll be on colour theory, and I'll teach about the colour schemes too so you can definitely use colours properly. So ahh, I'm closing it. Here we have CMYK file so it'll show CMYK colours by default, but then you can always change it, either put on Greyscale or RGB, HSB or CMYK. So right now I'm taking only CMYK. Okay, apart from Color panel, there's another one called Swatches. I drag it outside too, okay? I have this habit of keeping only those panels outside which I need, to avoid too much mess. One more interesting thing, you can merge your panels. You can notice a blue indication when I bring this nearer. Now these have been joined. See this, they're moving together. If you wish, merge Gradient panel with them too. Now all these have been converted to a single panel. Another interesting thing about workspace let me share; See I sometimes skip from one topic to another it's because I feel it necessary to tell you right now. So, the workspace that I showed you here, how I used Reset Essentials, You can create your own workspace as you wish. So for example, this workspace I made specially for colours, so if you wish, go to Window>>Workspace>>New Workspace. Click here and give it a new name. "Colors" Okay. Now the advantage is, if I go to Reset or Essentials, and reset it, That's it. And if I need my "Colors" workspace again then I'll simply go to Window>>Workspace, and... see this- "Colors" is already appearing at the top. As I click it, my Color panel will appear as it is. So that's workspace, as you proceed further you'll learn it by yourself, it's not that tough. But still, write in the comments if you want me to explain the whole concept of workspace once, I'll surely do it for you. Okay? But I don't think it's much needed now. (😁) Anyways, So, as I've shown here, you can choose your colours from this panel, The sliders you see here... well it's not difficult to understand. If look it closely, I have made it green now, and every possible colour matching with it, will appear on the sliders. So for example, K stands for Black. Ahh... Why Black? Because in RGB, B stands for Blue so similarly in CMYK, last letter of Black is taken. But at some places black is also called 'Krypton' and at some, it's also called 'Kelvin'. Ahh, but for an easier way, remember as black only! So, black is K. If in this green I increase the value of K, I can see the tone darkening, as I keep sliding, it'll become darker. Understand? if I want a yellow tone, I can see yellow in the Cyan (C) slide, It'll be yellow once sliding here. Very easy to make colours. Right? Okay. Coming to below, on the Swatches panel, there are some ready-made colours given. You can directly pick any color from it. Or even you can just drag it and drop on your object. Right? So this is another easy way to put colors. For example if you have many objects together, you can easily drag and drop. Ahh... Yes you can also add your own colours in Swatches. So for example I made such colour, now drag it and drop here. See it has been added here. Right? Ahh... It's not a difficult task. You can make any colour and drag and drop here. Okay? And, some more details are here which I won't be telling now Definitely I'll tell you later, some useful things are remaining. But for now, just understand that you can make any colour and drag and drop here. Not necessary to make colours from here only, from here as we've been taking colours by double clicking these options, Pick any colour, for example I... I pick this blue, okay? Now I want this colour over here, Two options- either drag from here and drop. Here it comes. Second is, see whatever colour you've picked is showing on the Fill, and it's displayed in all three panels too. Meanwhile when you click on "New Swatch" and press Okay, see all its values are getting stored. Simply press Okay, Your swatch will be added here. But it's easier to drag and drop, dude! Now, let's go to the Gradients below. By default as you see, the gradient is set white-to-black. It's set like this; Okay what is gradient, let me tell you. It's a blend of two or more colours. So what is blending? When a colour goes on and changing into another colour smoothly. This is gradient. Get it? Now if I wanna put gradient in any object, quite simple; okay here you can see some default ready-made gradients in Swatches panel too. So you can use them too if you wish. But that means you can create your own gradient and add it into Swatches panel. Now, what we'll do is... Okay, the gradient is already included here. As I told, by default this panel has Greyscale gradient. And ahh... let me undo first. Really important to showcase this. So the default gradient, if I just click on it; be aware that the object is selected, where I wanna put the gradient, keep it selected; and come here on the gradient and click it. It'll be applied to the object. Now the two sliders below, these are gradient sliders. This is white and the other is black. And if I move these sliders, See the colours will be automatically set to the object just like I set in the sliders. Okay, keep one thing in mind- never put Greyscale gradient in any object. In rare cases we seldom add, but I'm sharing you this small tip- Usually I use gradient only when I need to show "light" on my objects or artworks. Now what's the use of it? The depth that we see in anything, is due to the effect of light. How much the light goes, where it doesn't fall, meaning there's no light or hidden from it, shadows being created there. Where there's ample light are called 'highlights', and the middle areas are usually called 'mid-tones'. Alright? Now what shall we do with it? Firstly, we have already applied the gradient and if we see the sliders now; the light and dark one, we'll discuss later, in this class definitely. But in simple words, if you click on this, or you can drag any colour and drop here directly, if you wish. Just on this slider. So for example here I put orange instead of black. Your gradient will be changed automatically. Second method is, that double-clicking these sliders, another panel will appear like the above one, Now I'd like to show one thing by taking a new file. So in the new file I take this, and when I pick gradient By default on the Greyscale one, the colours do not appear. Even if I double-click here, it doesn't. Then what's the solution? How we'll put colours in it? Just like I showed you before, from here select CMYK and it'll appear. Now you pick any colour, it'll be added. Be aware, I always select these sliders first, then select CMYK and apply it, and then add any colour. Okay? So, what I find easier is to drag and drop colour from the Swatches. and later I do the necessary changes. Here minimum two sliders are given, maximum, well you can put as many as you want. And... Sometimes, peculiar combinations get made. (😂) So I'll never recommend using such gradients. 'Cause it looks really worse. I'll cover all these in Colour Theory too. But, for now always keep light, don't put many colours in the gradients. Now, let me explain some basic things- let's suppose I created this green gradient. From light to dark. Ahh... let me change the tone a bit. a bit dark... right. Now this gradient... Oh yes, another thing- the slider on the above, determines which colour to be spread how much. Okay? Usually we keep this in middle, or from here we can select the value i.e. 50%, making sure to click it first. Selecting values is easier to adjust the location. You can change the locations of these two also, opacity is here too, but for now I'm not discussing, will do later. Anyway, we have put the gradient here, which as you can see light green on the left and dark green on the right. If I want to change its direction, One thing that comes to mind by default to all, is to move the sliders in the opposite directions and here it's done. But it's not the right way, understand? Another thing, whenever you make gradients try to put the light colour on the left and dark one on the right. It'll be easier. I'll show you how in a while. Now when you already applied gradients and need to change their direction one method is to change its angle from here. So right now 0-degree angle is given, Now I want the entirely opposite. So put 180-degree. Now, I know it's quite difficult to measure which angle to be put. And we don't usually do this either, rather we use- Gradient tool! As I click this, you'll notice a line here. and if you bring your cursor on it, the same sliders are coming here, you can adjust your gradient from here too. Okay? While this line is here, If you wish to change the direction then it's more simple, click and drag your mouse in the direction from where you want to move your colour. How? For example, I want from upper to lower, so I click from above, and drag the mouse to the lower side. As I did, my gradient too shifted in the same direction. Now as I told to keep light colour on the left and dark on the right, So the advantage is, wherever you click, that becomes your starting point. Remember, gradient always starts from the left. So I get aware that light colour appears from where I click and dark color follows where I drop. That's easy. We can manage this much right? But again, it's your personal choice. I mostly prefer to use light colour on the left side. Okay? We can simply change directions like this. Plus, when you've dragged, taking the cursor a bit outside and you'll notice the rotate option, From here you can rotate your gradient like this. But keep in mind, here the line got too large, hence the gradient is spreading outside. If I take it more outwards, the gradient gets lighter. Meaning it's too far away, so if I put it back inside, now all the colours are properly shown. Both ones. So I hope it's all clear till now. Now... We have one more type of gradient, called Radial gradient. Now what's that? Earlier we've studied Linear gradient, which we applied so far. You can see, the type is given "Linear". And here's the Radial. Radial is where the colours change from the centre towards the edges. So in the centre the lighter one and on the edge the darker one comes now. However on the gradient tool, there is one technical system here. Here along with a line you can see a circle too. This circle helps you to adjust the size of the gradient. Right? Plus with... With this dot you can make the spread oval-shaped. If you have any oval object, you can use it there. Now for example, I want to make a ball here and want the highlight over here. Then I'll click and drag, there it goes! Okay dear. I'm turning off its stroke. Now... [clearing throat] Be aware, while working on gradient please put the Fill above, otherwise the gradient will get applied to the Stroke. Understand? So for now we only put gradient in the Fill. Okay so, I want to do another work- to put more highlights on it. So what I do, keeping it selected, I drag this colour a little backwards, towards the centre. And here I wanna add another slider. Very simple, just click here, your slider will be added. And I make its colour lighter. Now there's a lot of confusion occurs on this CMYK panel, like which slide to select to get lighter colour! Well, here's one easy method I share, instead of CMYK, you use HSB- Hue, Saturation and Brightness. Hue is the basic colour; saturation is the intensity of that colour, how much intense it is; Brightness, well everyone knows, how much bright or dark. Right? Okay, let me explain the Hue more, There are many colours that have different names, for example blue, (it got) dark blue, navy blue, sky blue, light blue, ice blue, greyish blue- one common thing in all- Blue! means the hue of all these is same. The only difference is, their saturation or brightness is different. That means you get different tones of that same hue. So I hope you got the hue. Now the saturation is the colour's intensity. It's akin to television, whenever you increase the colour, if you go to its settings, there are options to adjust the colour. Actually you adjust the saturation there, and brightness you all know, that's on TV too. Or even on your monitor screen, where you can adjust the brightness. So I hope I don't need to explain extensively as you know it already. Now, what I wanted to do, to put lighter green on the new slider to increase the highlight here. One option is to increase the brightness. But, though it increased, but I want it more whiter. I don't want pure white, but slightly lighter green. So if you notice Saturation, the lightness is present here. So I'm sliding it backwards. Excellent! If notice closely, let me zoom in. The colour has blended very smoothly with the base. What I want is a sharp-edged highlight over here, like on snooker balls. So come here and the slider on the upper side, grab it and shift rightwards. Like this! Now zoom out and see. Got too much right? Let me decrease a bit. Not yet, increasing a little. That's it! (😃) Easy, right? Now... Let's proceed. So I hope you've understood the Radial Gradient and how to use it. I'm coming back to Linear one. So let's make something; in fact I don't need this one now so deleting it. Simply taking default colours and making a box. remember in our 1st class; no I think 2nd; in the Direct Selection one, I made a box. I hope you recall all those. So I'm simply making that same 3D box. And I wanna teach a special thing from it. So I do all these with Direct Selection. Okay dear. Resizing it bigger. Now, you can see the 3d effect due to the presence of strokes, but normally we don't have strokes in any 3d objects in reality. Suppose I give it a colour, let's say this one (brown), And I turn off the Stroke. Okay? As I turn off, it's looking like a flat hexagon type of shape, Why I say hexagon? Because [counting points] see it has 6 sides that's why. Or polygon if you say. But it was a box before, now not looking so. So how do we see boxes in reality without strokes? Due to light! Now I want, suppose on this part light is falling. and certainly it'll fade to darkness on the backwards. This I can do with gradients. Be aware, we have three different objects here so we have to apply gradient on each one individually. Next, I select this I want this same colour on my gradient so I directly drop this into the slider. Now I don't want this white so simply deleting it. How to delete? Simply click and drag it outside and release. Get it? It has been removed. I don't want this black either, but can't delete it. You know why? Because minimum two colours are required. So I press Alt and take its copy, just like we copy objects. You can take copy of gradient sliders too. All you've to do is keep pressing Alt, click and drag it and release the mouse and Alt. Now I can delete the black one. Now both the sliders have the same colour, but gradient is present. Though not visible due to same colours. Now I need this one darker, so I go back to Color panel and take HSB. If it goes away, no issues, select the mode again. I select this slider and simply minimize the brightness slightly, and increasing its saturation. Very slightly. That's it. Now the gradient is visible. I want this same gradient on both these sides too. So I select the sides, take Eyedropper tool and click on it (gradient). Eyedropper I already taught you, whenever to pick colour from any object, select the object in which to fill your colour, then put Eyedropper on the object of which you want the colour. Now... Still there's some flaws here, what are those? If the light shines here, it's not possible to be dark here. I need to change its direction to the opposite side. So I click this and move its gradient slider this way. Keep in mind, this slider is very sensitive if improperly placed even a bit, it might be weirdly angled. Better you press Shift while dragging. Okay? Like so. Similarly on the top too, I make the same gradient. I mean, spreading it. Like so. That's it. Now if you want some highlights here, then add new and make it a bit lighter. And here too. Alright. That's it. Now how to do with the top, just forget it, leave for now. We are making plain things and dont want it too difficult. But, you got the idea of how to create such things. And, we've made a 3D box in very simple way. Remember while creating 3D objects, firstly, don't put any strokes. Strokes make the object look really fake, in reality strokes don't exist. Okay? Secondly, you gotta spread lights through gradients. Get it? Sooo, at the starting I declared that we'll make something today with gradients. A pencil. Okay? Ahh... I'm taking a new file. The same letter size I take. We have two types of pencils, one is round-shaped and the other is with grooves and cuts, if notice from above, it looks like a hexagon. I'm gonna create that hexagonal one. Now, To create, I start with a simple rectangle, and let's start with one colour. Always remember, when making something, decide its basic colour at the start. So fill with basic colour, and... no need of gradients for now. Now, I'm zooming in here. With Pen tool, I add a point exactly at the centre. And, with Direct Selection I push it downwards. Okay dear. With Convert Anchor Tool, give it a slight curve. Once done upto here, take its copy by pressing Alt and drag with Shift. Be sure to keep your smart guides always on, so you can get such helps. After taking one copy, just Ctrl+D and another exact copy will be made. Now we have only some flat elements, with some curves at the bottom. The pencil is sharpened hence we can see these curves. Now, This part is the front, this one on right, and this one on the left, the front is facing me directly, understand? We assume that the light is falling here on front, not the others. Here we need some highlights, as we'll keep it glossy-painted so a highlight... Why say highlight? I say it's a reflection over here, usually on glossy things reflections are seen, the light itself becomes visible on it. Firstly I put this green colour on the gradient slider and remove the white one, and take a copy of this same green. Okay dear? Remove this black too. I always take the basic colour at the start and then do the needed variations. So in this slider I'm darkening the green, now you may increase the value of K or go into HSB, which I usually prefer. So I darken it and increase the saturation a bit too. Not much, just a little. Okay? I want the same gradient on here too, so I simply select this and click there with Eyedropper tool. Its spread should be on the opposite, so with Gradient tool and pressing Shift I dragged it on the other side. Still now the object is looking too flat and boring, but it'll be interesting in a while. So I select this slide, ahem, portion once again, and gonna add some highlights. Or reflection. Notice I will never add white, rather I simply pick light green. That is very near to white. That's it, like so. So I hope everything is going smooth so far, but I was thinking of making this part a little darker, just a little, not much. So increasing its saturation, I also decrease the brightness. That's it. On left part, I want the same but not the highlight, so I again click here, then click with Eyedropper, now the highlight coming here, I'll simply erase it. That's it, looking much better! Okay it's looking too thick, I select the whole and manually narrow it. [clearing throat] now [clearing throat] My throat is sore today, I'm sorry. (🤒) Now that I shrunk the parts, the curves got pushed too downwards. Do one thing, with Direct Selection select these three points, and pressing Shift, pull them upwards. Remember it's possible with Direct Selection only. Alright. I need the wooden part below, so I simply make a box, and see, the smart guide tells you where's the anchor point's position. see here's tinily written "anchor" in purple. from here I make this, be sure to keep edge-to-edge. Here's the box I made, let's fill with this colour, and sending to back. Arrange>>Send to Back. Now, actually this should've been triangular, pointed, so how to convert into a triangle? With Pen tool I add a point in its centre. Oh sorry, it should be selected first, I forgot to do that. (😅) So add a point at the centre while keeping it selected. Then, clicking on the existing points with Pen tool, it will minus (removed), so I remove these anchor points. Now notice, a small problem occurs, let me show you by zooming in, See the wooden part is shoved inside and the green part protrudes outwards, which is wrong. So to correct it, we gotta increase the wooden part's length. So with Direct Selection select this point and pull down with Shift. No issues, don't worry. Okay? No problem if it's looking longer. So this problem has been solved. So inside it... okay pulling down a bit more, So inside it, I want to add a gradient. I simply drag and drop this same colour on the slider. Remove this green colour and take the copy of brown colour. Okay dear? Let me darken a bit. Be careful of one thing, this part shouldn't be flat, but cone-shaped. Or cylindrical you say. Usually to show such, it has two darker sides with a light one in the middle. So I'm gonna do the same here, take a copy of the dark slider with Alt and bring it on the left side. Like this. now you can see the a subtle gradient in here. But notice one thing, the position of the highlight is not matching with green part, this should be aligned so simply dragging the light part. That's it. Alright. What's missing now? Lead! Meaning the tip of the pencil. To create it we'll use this same part. How? Some classes ago I taught you about Knife tool, right? So take Knife tool and cut like this. Great, it becomes a different part. Let's put a gradient here, black... and... black on both sides, white in the middle. Remember one thing, the tip of the pencil... [clearing throat] is made of lead which is a metal. Understand? And, the shine of metal is quite sharp. So remember, its spread shouldn't be longer, so I'm gonna keep the upper slider closer. Okay? Like this. Alright! Notice I didn't take chaotic gradients, rather a subtle one. If you wish, grab this one and make it lighter. It'll look better. Okay dear. Done till now. Now I'm gonna make the upper part. Okay I want to put an eraser there. Right? And... Eraser, or Rubber. It's installed on a metallic cylinder, right? So I gotta build that cylinder first. I simply... make a rectangle, and wanna give it a golden colour. Golden usually starts from yellow, so I pick that, and remove this brown colour. From yellow, as it darkens it gives a mustard colour. Okay to make mustard one, just make the yellow dark and take its hue on the red or orange tone. Don't make it solid red or orange, just keep it slight. And increase the saturation a little if you wish. I keep this part in the middle and taking the copy of mustard part. It's metal, but I want to give it a soft matte finish, I've spread all a bit... okay I feel it has become too dark, I turn it back to yellow again. That's it. Right dear. Alright! Inside it... I gotta insert an eraser, so I simply take a rounded rectangle. And... sorry, rather drag from here so it goes edge-to-edge. In Rounded Rectangle what you can do, while you make, see I haven't released my mouse button yet, do this- if you press down arrow key, its curve will be lessened. This you can do. Or even try this. Make this rectangle. Only if you use CC version, though. If you use Illustrator CC, simply make a rectangle, then select these two points and make a curve. Okay? But if you don't use CC, rather CS6 or older versions, then you can do the rounded rectangle trick. And let me tell you, you gotta take the help of arrow keys before releasing mouse button. So with upper arrow key, the corner radius will increase. With lower key, the corner radius will decrease. Get it? I want a pink type colour inside it. And... decrease the saturation. Quite realistic it looks, right? I simply apply gradient here in the same process. And, here I want darker tone too. And, that's the lighter tone. This... and here's the dark's copy... Again I spread these a bit. Right, now send to back. Alright, it's done so far but, this part is looking bad. Because it's not so flat, usually you've seen some designs here in reality, and the design's not painted but engraved. Meaning, carved inwards. [coughing] Alright. To create such, I have to teach you a thing, and... like if I have some object, or a rectangle, and suppose it has this same colour. And I'm changing its gradient slightly, simply... straight left to right. Or you can just adjust it diagonally. Now what's this one's job? Let me show you by creating something on it. A tiny illusion. What's an illusion? Visual deception. I simply made a square and putting a flat colour in it. What colour did I take? The lighter tone from this gradient. I put this on Stroke, be aware it's solid colour, not gradient. Okay? Taking the Selection tool, selected one point and deleted it from keyboard. Upon deleting, this path becomes open. Notice I haven't used Pen tool to delete, if I do that, the path remains closed, but I wanted an open path here. Hence I press Delete. Now I take its copy and rotating, put it back here. Now weird thing is, I deleted it and then again placed it, then what was the point of deleting? Well there's one! See these are now two different pieces, so I keep the upper part yellow, and in the lower one I want this dark one. So simply take the Eyedropper, and what'll happen if you click directly? The whole gradient will be applied, which I don't want. What I want is, exactly where I click, this solid colour comes on the Stroke. Remember to keep the Stroke above, press Shift and click on the colour you want. Now see that we have yellow on above and mustard one on below. Group both of them, and placing it on this box. Okay let me increase the Stroke slightly so you can see clearly. I place it on the top of this box. As I keep and deselect, notice carefully, this part gives an embossed effect. Meaning protruded. And... You know what, this effect has been frequently used in user interfaces, like in old Windows version you may recall, that "Okay" and "Cancel" buttons, those were made with this effect. Right? If I put it opposite, suppose with Shift button I rotate it totally opposite, Now it'll look engraved. But why so? See, your brain always considers that the light always comes from above. So here's a highlight you perceive, and below you perceive a shadow. That means the light is coming from above and is striking or highlighting the upper portion and shadow is created here, that means this part is protruded, embossed! Right on? So it's a very interesting illusion and can be used in many things. See I take its copy and rotate it opposite, and place it in the middle. (😃) Good, no? Now... Now keeping this concept in mind, we can play here too. What's that? Here I simply made a box and filled with solid colour, with the help of Eyedropper. This yellow one. Sorry, not in Stroke but Fill. And... Let me zoom in. I take a close copy, meaning attached with each other. And, filling it with dark colour. With Shift. Right. Be aware, I've taken solid colours, not gradients. If click with Shift, it'll pick solid colour, otherwise the whole gradient. Selecting both and group them. So they stay together. I make them a bit narrower and shorter. Okay dear? And I take its copy, with some gap. After copying, Ctrl+D. Right dear. These... Well let's take more copies. Then select all of them and place on the pencil. I know it's too many, so let's make it narrower. Now, all of them... Group them all to to select easily. Take another copy, once more. So now it's looking much better. Right? So our pencil is done! We gotta write text on it... Not now, as we haven't learned Type tool yet. Inshallah we'll learn in the next class. Next when? Maybe after one or two more classes. But yes, our pencil is ready. Now interestingly, if I wish to change its colours, other than green let's say, then firstly remember, the middle part had no gradient. So I shall add the colour here first. Let's say, I want orange. Or this orange. Right on. Now on the right, drag the same orange on the gradient slider, and take a copy of it, and make it dark. Usually I increase the saturation while darkening, it looks nice. On left side too, the same light orange. Be careful, I'm not taking white in any case. On left, pick this colour with Eyedropper, plus... delete this slider. And spread a little. That's it, our second pencil with different colour, is done. So I hope till now you've understood everything, Remember not to make gradients too chaotic, too ahh... What to say? Mashup of colours you musn't make. Always take subtle colours. And you can create lots of interesting illustrations. I hope you loved this video, and... tell me one thing, all my viewers or students, why aren't you creating anything and show me?! Please contact me, if you don't understand anything. Search me on Facebook, I'm there on the name "Imran Ali Dina", you can show me your illustrations on messenger. [As of Sep 2021, a new group named "GFXMentor Nation" has been created, please join that.] But please comment here on YouTube, discuss here too. But if you're willing to share your works, you can show me via Facebook (Group). I hope the class is quite easy till here, so keep practising. And please give a Like if you loved this illustration. If you haven't subscribed yet, please subscribe to get instant updates. Next time inshallah, I'll be back with more interesting things, Sometimes in-between you might feel like, c'mon, the same old things being repeated, See my endeavour is to create something with whatever tools I teach. Right now we're moving towards a different level, And by using all these we can create many interesting things. If you've made the wristwatch in the last class, then... take a copy, apply gradients to it and see what happens. Okay? I hope you'll get some amazing results. See you next time. Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments